View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Future of the MMB forum discussion

Good points... However, I think it is much harder to describe a website than it is to describe a hand in poker. Sometimes you just need the visual that goes along with it. If the topic is web design, I think it would be good if we can post examples of what is good or bad site design .

I also agree that people should not be posting their links as an "easy way out", and should definitely concentrate on making their posts here as valuable as possible.

My gut reaction to this was that I'm done with this forum, but you make some good points and i'm willing to give it a wait and see approach now and see how and where it goes.

I definitely agree that a lot of our topics seemed to focus on the "micro-limits" if you will, and we need to learn how to move up the stakes. However, most of us in this are basically begineers and it is going to take us awhile before we become the experts that can generate the high quality content you are seeking. We are learning and gaining experience, and I think you will see that overtime, the quality of this forum will improve on its own, as we as a community learn more about money making and other business decisions (because lets face it, most of us came here for poker, and are now trying to veer out into new territory, and we want to discuss it here as opposed to being forced to find a new community).