View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You said it was a "fact" that Bonds admitted using steroids in his GJ testimony....and it's been discussed on this board ad nauseum how that is far from the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said:

[ QUOTE ]

(4) Bonds testified to using these substances too. The fact that Sheffield and Bonds claimed to not know what was in them does not change the fact that they were steroids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is untrue, Bonds never testified to using substances that have been shown to be steroids.

He did testify to taing what he believed to be flaxseed oil and arthritic balm....and while you may believe them to be steroids....that does not suddenly make it fact, nor does it make it fact that he took the substances YOU think he took.

[ QUOTE ]

And that is your excuse for missing the mark and failing to address those points? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...I addressed them, my apologies if it wasn't to your satisfaction. To go over it again:

#1. Kim Bell is considered less than credible, by all parties involved, including the prosecution, as she has changed her story on occasion, and her lack of credibility is the main reason the prosecution is relying on Greg's testimony, as Bell didn't testify in court as to what she had told differently to the media.

Of course, those details don't phase you in asserting differently regarding her testimony...but I wouldn't expect them too....you can just sit back and choose what you want to believe to support your preconception.

#2. You pointed out yourself that Conte did not testify that Bonds took steroids. This is what I had previously said. Not much to talk about on this point. Conte never testified that Bonds took steroids...period.

#3. You claim that Sheff testified and admitted that he took 'the cream' and 'the clear', and that they were steroids. This is untrue. I don't know what else can be said here other than you're asserting something that isn't true. If you still disagree, feel free to cite a credible source to support this allegation.

Hope that helps, lemme know if I missed anything.

Until then, Have a nice day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]