View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Whenever I make a selection in a pop up window (for example, the Alias box), the program minimizes.

[/ QUOTE ]

really??? Anyone else have this? Is it possible you have some AHK scripts or something that might be doing something?

[ QUOTE ]
Importing is going at about 10 hands / sec. Is that normal?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty slow compared to most imports however if you are importing mainly tourneys then it will be a bit slower (but for good reason which will be more obvious later). For 6 max cash about 40 hands/s is about normal.

[ QUOTE ]
I often have to switch back and forth between two different import paths (when I'm playing, it is local, when I'm datamining, it's on the network). Is it possible to enter more than one path for import files, and have it scan both? Or, save them and select which one is local?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm changing the whole auto-import thing - I don't like it. New version will be much easier to use.

[ QUOTE ]
Is the auto import from PT working yet? This is my major issue to switching over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet - for now you'll need to export from PT then import into HM.

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like Alias settings don't carry over to reports. That is, in the PLAYER reports, I'd like to see all of my aliases grouped together as a single row. Is that possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, known issue and will be worked out

[ QUOTE ]
Would it be possible to add a few stats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - keep the ideas coming. I'm collecting them all and those were all already on the to add list. At some point during the beta I'll be rolling out an update that will have all the new stats added. Unfortunately it will require that you start a new DB since there will be a lot of internal DB changes... That is why I'm waiting until I have all the stats/features I plan on officially launching with.

[ QUOTE ]
i quoted myself since u might have overlooked it and i still witness those things in the current version:

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate you documenting all of these bugs and doing awesome background work to make my job fixing them even easier and they are all on the Todo list!

Thanks,

rvg