View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 02:32 AM

Default Re: Oregon...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, positive comments about Oregon from a WASHINGTON fan? We MUST have looked good [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the NW Pac 10 teams. Both Oregons and Washingtons. I hate USC and UCLA. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's an enlightened viewpoint for you to take, and I hope you know it's in no way personal when I tell you that I still hate your Huskies, and would keep Kenny Wheaton in my prayers if I weren't an atheist [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, there's alot of hate both ways. My roommate can't stand Oregon. Hates them with a passion. About as much as I hate ND. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Even with the Ducks fans idiocy today(I know that isn't the majority, just a bunch of morons) I still like the team. I like Belotti, too. I read some interviews this week with him and he came off very well.

I'm kind of indifferent(still lean to the Dawgs) when the NW teams play each other. But if a NW team has a shot at the big one, go for it. NW teams tend to get the least respect in the Pac.

b