View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: NL50: QQ OOP vs 4 bet ai on flop. Was my 3bet bad here?

If we call the flop minraise, how are we responding to a 2/3 to 3/4 pot turn bet, even if the turn bricks? Do we c/rai a blank turn to stack lower overpairs, or just call... or do we check fold turn, check/call normal river bet?

After the minraise, a 29/9 villians range here is probably something like AK [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], AQ [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],JJ,TT,66,44,22. AA and KK he repops preflop most likely, and if hes goofy enough to have AA/KK in his range then he's goofy enough to have lower spade connectors than AK/AQ in his range. I'm even giving him benefit of doubt by taking 99-77 out of his range.

I think you have enough equity here to 3-bet the minraise. I think 3-betting is better than calling because if you're ahead to a lower overpair there are a lot of cards that kill your action on the turn.

After a 3-bet and the AI, I think you still have equity (barely) to call the push since this narrows his range- don't think he's doing this with JJ.

Someone want to pokerstove QQ vs. AK[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], AQ[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], KQ[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 66,44,22 to see if Hero has >32% equity here?