View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 11:36 AM

Default Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So apart from 1 or maybe 2 people, no-one on WPX is very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

y does everyone keep saying this, atleast a dozen good players have been named at the mid stakes and lower( off the top of my head goingdownslow daenigma MJ mrmumsan illogic ect) and a few playres listed as overaggro tards are definitely winners after rb which most wont deny ( ie unomero bigdog twayankee a few others im forgettin ect)

fwiw one of the players who was listed as a fish by one player then confirmed a fish by another and was supposedly busto is probably one of the bigger winners in these games and the player whos play I respected/feared the most, yet noone rebutted that he wasnt a fish (no its not me, someone who plays higher than myself as well as 5/T). I wont out either his 2p2 name or his name on wpex but this again just proves how vulnerable poker players are to underestimating their opponents ie the thread where someone called dean not very good or tricky lolol

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, about 90% of solid TAGs at high stakes even are not good. they may win a little bit though. i would venture to say that i only know of around 10-20 players who i consider "good" at shorthanded limit holdem