View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:56 PM

Default Re: PLEASE HELP Missing Person from the forum

this probably isn't much help, but the first picture looks like someone I played with in a mega-satellite on the night of the 2nd. unfortunately, people with sunglasses tend to make people harder to distinguish.

i saw the guy again near the single table satellite area, and i think (but am not sure) that his sunglasses were off at this point, but he didn't seem to look too similar to either of the other pictures you posted (definitely not the third one, only a little like the 2nd one). we talked briefly, since i had busted him out of the mega-sat -- he had just won a $525 single table satellite for $5,000 and chopped for $2k or so in another one, so he jokingly thanked me for busting him out of the mega. seemed in pretty good spirits, although he was very serious at the table. (just a rough guess, but i think this exchange was somewhere in the neighborhood of 11:30 pm on the 2nd.)

that's all i've got, and i doubt it will help at all, but he seemed like a nice guy so, if it is the same fella you're looking for, i hope everything is all right with him.

EDIT -- I'm actually pretty sure this exchange was on the night of the 3rd, not the 2nd. But I have been playing a lot of poker over the last week, and am not 100% sure. Sorry.