Thread: I wish I could
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: I wish I could

i don't think it needs to be monopolized by the government. i think you guys are reading things that aren't there, honestly. you're viewing me as pro-government off the bat somehow. i'm just curious when i hear someone say they are against state ID's it makes me want to ask questions. i guess private companies could provide ID's also, but then who knows if one is fake or not, there could be too many companies. i don't know.

another thing, i'm assuming we're working within the framework of current law. you say my example is bad because the drinking age is a crock. i agree with you there! but i really have no choice right now. if i wanna go out and get a drink i'm gonna have to show some state ID.

i mean, if we're not gonna work within the current state of affairs, then all bets are off i guess. anything is fair game. i mean, you could say you don't think people should even have to be licensed to drive vehicles, because the roads would all be privatized and blah blah blah you could go on and on.