View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's it. You know who you are, I know who you are, and if you really have the nerve to keep doing this crap out of greed and disrespect for the rules, then you better at least not tell one [censored] person, because you are putting a lot of faith in your peers right now, and not all of them are as considerate and discreet as I am.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to turn this thread against Jeff but it's ironic and getting annoying seeing him up there on the moral high ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

when did I defend cheaters or keep evidence to myself in this thread? wtf are you talking about, are you serious?

temp Ban for trolling please

[/ QUOTE ]

man, I knew you were stupid but I gave you credit for being able to read at least. If you cant read what you wrote yourself above, I might just give up on life, although I know too many people on here that would get off on that.

Seriously I will spell it out for you.

1. You rant about multiaccounters in the link above
2. you say "You know who you are, I know who you are"
3. ???
4. DUCY

It really isnt hard, and this is like my least trollish post ever. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize that thread is MONTHS old, has NOTHING to do with this thread, has none of them same people in question, and that the only multiaccounters I knew of when I made that thread all quit, except for one who I did not have the screennames of.... and this thread is about a specific instance of someone buying a seat and what happened afterwards and who was involved, which I am just as in the dark about as everyone else here.

"GIFAFI"

-Jeff