View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Dexter: 10/21 (Episode 4?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Masuka doesn't seem like a serious enough character for Dexter to give such a massive revelation to. 90% of his lines are for comic relief. I don't see someone finding out. The whole show is about Dexter's character people finding out wouldn't be nearly as interesting as him confiding in someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with all of that. If Dexter ever outed himself to Masuka it would be because Masuka is the guy most likely to bust him, plus they have a great repoire. I had that thought in my mind since season one when Masuka was close to nailing Dexter with the animal tranquilizer discovery.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the people not mentioned that could possibly figure Dexter out is that librarian/file lady that gives Dexter all the unsolved cases. If she is able to link all cases she gave to dexter to all the bodies that are turning up.

I doubt she would do this as I think that would be giving her to much credit, but she probably has the most potential (or holds the key to the necesary information) to link dexter to these bodies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be remembering incorrectly, but wasn't he getting info for the case in which he was found in the shipping container?