View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:58 AM

Default NFL Midseason Rankings

1. Patriots (9-0) - Tom Brady's AYPA: 9.48. 2nd best AYPA (ben's): 8.04. Tom Brady having good season.
2. Colts (7-1) - Colts let backup RB Dominic Rhodes, starting CB's Jason David and Nick Harper, and starting LB Cato June go in the offseason. They improved at every one of those positions.
3. Cowboys (7-1) - I said Tony Romo wasn't a good NFL QB at the beginning of the season. I'm a moron. Also, plz to be running Marion Barber more instead of splitting his carries with Julius Jones.
4. Steelers (6-2) - Not a good year to be a good team in the AFC. Ben's all the way back from that motorcycle injury, and the defense is playing excellent, but the offensive line is going to be a problem in the playoffs.

5. Packers (7-1) - *insert homoerotic Brett Favre comment here*
6. Titans (6-2) - *insert homoerotic Vince Young comment here* except VY and the entire Titans offense has sucked (except Chris Brown, who's been hurt lately).
7. Giants (6-2) - Despite Tiki Barber's retirement, RB is not an issue with this team due to Jacobs, Droughns, and Ward.
8. Vikings (3-5) - RB really isn't an issue with this team either. Best run defense in the league. Of course, when it comes to matters of passing..
9. Chargers (5-3) - RB isn't an issue with this team either.
10. Jaguars (5-3) - Desperately needing David Garrard back. Also need Marcus Stroud.
11. Buccaneers (5-4) - There are lots of teams wishing they signed Jeff Garcia.
12. Eagles (3-5) - They've played a fairly difficult schedule. McNabb, while not as good as previous years, is still an above average QB.
13. Seahawks (4-4) - Shaun Alexander is absolutely done.
14. Redskins (5-3)
15. Lions (6-2) - Yeah, I still don't buy it yet. Kitna is obviously good, but Kevin Jones and Lions defense? Eh. Probably making the playoffs though.
16. Browns (5-3)
17. Bills (4-4) - I don't think anyone expected them to be near average.
18. Bengals (2-6) - Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmanzedah still good. Everyone else? Not so good.
19. Texans (4-5)
20. Chiefs (4-4) - suzzer, I was wrong. The Chiefs don't totally suck.
21. Ravens (4-4)
22. Saints (4-4) - Remarkable turnaround after losing 1st 4 games.
23. Cardinals (3-5)
24. Panthers (4-4)
25. Bears (3-5) - Offense is pathetic, but defense has also regressed quite a bit.
26. Broncos (3-5)
27. Raiders (2-6)
28. Falcons (2-6)
29. Dolphins (0-8)
30. Jets (1-8)
31. 49ers (2-6) - Thank you scheduling gods for letting the Seahawks play this team twice this year.
32. Rams (0-8) - See above.