View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Basically, they are trying to make this fade away in a very controlled and managed fashion.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. The final outcome is yet to be determined. It's their move at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's a few things we can do if AP doesn't go all the way with their disclosure.

- Harass AP affiliates, blacklist them, refuse to give business to anyone who deals with AP. Loss of affiliate traffic is definitely going to hurt AP.
- We can ask poker software makers (PT, PA, HM, PO) to remove AP support from their products.
- We can have organized teams that let AP players know about the scandal at the tables.
- We can push for more involvement of other poker sites, including pressure on KGC.
- We can get this in the media again if AP continues to feed us nonsense, and insiders are willing to release their information.
- We can talk to everyone we know about the scandal.

I'm sure there's more. That's just off the top of my head, and only includes the ethical side of things.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, there's a fair amount that can be done here. I have a number of resources at my disposal to get the word out in addition to the power of 2p2.

I am trying to be fair and give them some time to sort through the data. I know it's a PR ploy on their part in some ways, but I actually do believe that it takes decent amount of time to get through everything.