View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you really think it only happened in one tourney? I think there were several months worth of cash games and tournies that were cheated. I also have two theories on why they were caught.

1) they were cheating for a long time and became very complacent. I don't think that tourney winner was very smart nor a very good poker player. Why did they let him play with those super powers? They really let their guard down!

2) there were many people involved and someone was not happy with the 'cut they were getting' and 'tried to get caught'. Greed does strange things to people. Revenge!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn

[/ QUOTE ]

IT TOOK A LONG time because soooo many people will defend online poker "not being rigged" untill they day they die.. That turns over into people not looking for "wrongs" such as this occuring. We have no one to thank but ourselves for shumming the [censored] outta people when they bring up a post that says something isnt right.

We simply tell them to get a million hand sample then come back... by then the cheating may have been obscured.... or the player cheating them accoutns changed... therefor the player just appears to suck at poker and everyone is being hurt a little bit at a time. But [censored] adds up over time....

Many of you (us) need to take a look in the miror and think of how many time (you) us shunned a player posting with less then 10 posts and called him out...

as stated before if done right, carefully, the cheaters MAY have never been caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] proof of cheating requires a one million hand sample size