View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 11:42 AM

Default Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

Saab = Yambag is a fairly standard equation.

Don't feel bad. you did nothing more than let an ass know that not everyone is going to put up with his douchebaggery.

I also bet he didn't want a donut at the coffee shop when he stopped. He wanted other people around so he wouldn't get messed up.

Most of my RR comes from people being inconsiderate of everyone around them.

-rotary moves like you describe
-going straight in the left-only lane and holding up everyone behind you for an entire light
-57 in the fast lane
-stopping and waving umpteen cars through in front of you when you have a line of cars behind you and you should just be freaking driving and not being Mrs. [censored] Traffic Cop
- passing on the right on the highway, especially the far right

just general ignorance stuff like that

worst for me: some soccer mom flipped me off one day on the highway because I made her get out of the third lane and would not pass her on the right doing about 62. As I'm finally passing her and not even letting her know what dumbass she is, I see her flippng me off out of the corner of my eye.

I immediate slowed down and got in front of her and motioned for her to come on up so I can see that cute little finger of hers again.

I eventually idled to around 25 mph with her [censored] her pants behind me trying to get seperation. I finally saw her put up her hands like "OK, OK, I shouldn't have flipped you off..." in the rear view and I drove away.

Much like you, I felt horrible immediately afterwards, but damn it, soccer moms in minivans shouldn't be flipping off strange men on the highway.