View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 05:38 PM

Default Re: WARNING: NETELLER PHISHING

I got one in one of my email accts that i've never used for Neteller.

NETeller Identity Theft Notification

Dear NETELLER account holder,

We regret to inform you, that we had to block your NETELLER account because we have been notified that your account may have been compromised by outside parties.

Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your account must always be under your control or those you designate at all times.Neteller's duty is to do everything to ensure safety to all of our customers and to prevent fraud.We have noticed some activity related to your account that indicates that other parties may have access and or control of your information in your account since our system shows login attempts from different IP addresses (China,Hong Kong,Taiwan).

These parties were in the past involved with money laundering, illegal drugs, terrorism and various Federal Title 18 violations.

Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access to your account will be allowed and we will have no other liability for your account or any transactions that may have occurred as a result of your failure to reactivate your account as instructed below.

Please follow the link below and renew your account information

https://www.neteller.com/ab/ve*rify/index.cfm

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Before you reactivate your account, all payments have been frozen, and you will not be able to use your account in any way until we have verified your identity.

NETELLER Customer Service
help@neteller.com

But the link points to www.nelleller.com/signin/index.htm [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]