View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 11:40 PM

Default $154 to over $8k in last 2 days

I withdrew a bunch and left myself short on funds online for a few days. Eventually I lost what I had online and had to wait for an EFT for 5k to clear before getting back into my games...or so I thought. I signed up for click2pay and deposited the max of....$100. With the 5% bonus I had $105, plus I had like $40 left in my account. I sat in a 2/4 NL game yesterday morning with that $154 and now I have almost $6k in my account, plus I cashed out 2.5k. No graphs bc I play on a site without PT support. This was at 2/4 NL up to 10/20 NL and some 10/20 limit also.

Tons of insane hands, mostly me getting all in on the flop with a huge combo draw vs AA and hitting, or me flopping a straight vs a set heads up and my hand holding up. This includes my biggest pot ever, JJ vs some low connecting clubs, flop the SF draw, push turn get called, river the mortal nuts. SHIP IT!

PS 4 weeks ago I had to borrow money just to order food, br is now over 5 figures hopefully headed for the 1 million mark sometime soon