View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:32 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.58 11/15/07

1. New Feature: If you hold down the Shift key, and then move your mouse over a Full Tilt table, that table will not be activated. Holding the shift key temporarily disables the "Activate Table when Mouse is Over Table" feature on the Tables Tab.
2. Bug Fix: (Hopefully) fixed problem where the Full Tilt client was sometimes giving a message that too many tables were open (when in fact there weren't too many open). Changed the method of closing and minimizing windows.
3. Bug Fix: Fixed problem where keys that were assigned to features could not be typed in the chat box.

Note: The auto-reload code has been extensively re-written to make it run faster. I have tested it for a few hours, but it needs more testing to confirm that it works with all other options and table configurations. Let me know how it works for you.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just removed version 1.58 from the FTS website, as it seems to have a problem where hotkeys are are not working correctly.

Continue to use version 1.57 until I get this resolved... which I hope will be this evening.

nanochip