View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Pre Flop Chart for Micro-Small Stakes Full Ring Holdem

do you consider 5c/10c games to contain advanced players? I dont. ABC poker wins the money at nanostakes. No offence, but if you have to ask if HEFAP is better than SSHE for these games then you probably shouldnt be worrying about HEFAP or the strategies it suggests. eg dont even think about slowplaying AA-KK preflop in the nanos. The nanos is all about value betting not deception or protection.

[ QUOTE ]
I presume your saying that you don't raise in low stakes games as most people will just call you anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

if that is directed to me, thats not what Im saying. Im saying I raise MORE than what a typical chart says because ive learnt to identify when to do so as opposed to doing it indiscrimately or because someone said. Since youve only been playing a few months you best put HEFAP on the shelf and learn to beat the game using SSHE. SSHE is complex enough as it is. Sure, you may find some games when SSHE doesnt apply and sure you shouldnt always limp any two suited preflop but you need to learn to recognise these spots. You should also get involved in the MicroStakes Limit forum. Cya there.