View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Jump for joy or vomit? 1/2

Full game. Villain is KMS who is good I guess? He seems tight/nothing special in my experience with him so that basically means he is a superstar in most games. My image is pretty bad, I'm seeing very few showdowns and pretty much never have a winning hand to table when I do get that far.

3 limps including KMS (he was the 3rd limper) and I limp J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], a limp behind me, sb completes, bb checks.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
All check to KMS who bets, I actually considered calling here even though I never slowplay because I'd like to give someone a chance to draw close to dead as anyone with a real hand here would have bet already. However like I said I don't have a call button so I raise, fold to KMS he 3, I 4, he 5, I 6 and he calls. Bets 3-6 went in over a period of like 2 seconds where we both just started shoving money in.

Turn 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
He bets

Is he having big combo draw on the flop here always so that I am just crying call down or is pair+straight draw realistic possibility and calling down is MUBS?