View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: I didn\'t protect my hand so I\'ll just play two random cards

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Except he didn't run it against the board. There was no way floor was going to let that happen when the situation arose as a result of a dealer mistake. You're in fantasy land.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY?

The posts you were replying to:

"I was sort of skimming and <b>made up my own story involving the floor ruling the raise to $54 as binding with the guy getting no cards, the 87s calling and the board coming AKQT9 for a chop. </b>"

and immediately following, and obv referring to the above:

"you wanna talk a bad beat... how pissed would you be as the 87s guy. that's awesome. "

NO ONE CALLED THE ACTUAL HAND A BAD BEAT FOR 87s.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nice.

Done wasting your time yet? Or do you have it in you to produce another ungrammatical and incoherent post full of random HTML tags?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing that you are a douchebag in every thread you post in. I had 2 HTML tags that were using <> rather than [], omg what a retard. I also love that you attack my post for being "ungrammatical" when the only possible part is the part linking the two posts. Why don't you reread the posts again rather than worrying about the grammar? You were so indignant in your initial response that the actual hand where 87s lost to KJs was NOT a bad beat, and now that it's been shown that no one said that outside of your deranged mind, you find something else to be a [censored] about.

Why don't you blather more about how Stu Ungar would win 30% of the large field tourneys of today?