View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: The APPT Macau: The First Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament in China!

Reminder for those of you departing from Hong Kong Int'l Airport (HKIA) on a flight leaving before 12:30pm (i.e. United Airlines to Los Angeles and San Francisco):

You will have to catch the 8:15am TurboJet Sea Express ferry from Macau in order for your checked luggage to make your flight connection at HKIA.

(The 10am ferry is probably too late for your luggage to make the transfer to the same plane with you.)

In order to catch the 8:15am ferry, you have to be at the Macau ferry terminal by 7am.

That means you have to leave the hotel by taxi by no later than 6:30am. (The hotel shuttle bus to the ferry terminal does not start running until 10am.)

--

I am scheduled to leave on Wednesday morning. My plan for now to stay up through night on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, watch UEFA Champions League football (soccer) matches live on TV between 3:45am and 5:45am (choice of Manchester United vs Sporting Lisbon on ESPN Asia or Sevilla vs Arsenal on STAR Sports), and then come down to the lobby to check out and wait for a taxi as soon as the two matches are over.