View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Does Bald Discrimination Exist (and if so, to what extent)?

I think it can be both an advantage and disadvantage, it all depends on your personality. I have a good friend that is 25 and straight up bald, not balding. He does very well for himself as far as females go, much better than some of the people I know with classic good looks. I also don't think you should put much stock into not getting as much play as when you were in HS/College having that much to do with your lack of hair. You have so many options in school that it's really not even fair to graduate. Unless you want your main focus in life to be getting the ladies in the sack, I don't think it's possible to have as much success with women in the real world as you would in school. I guess the moral of my story is that you can be a baldy and still pull quality women, you just need to make up for the potential lack of physical attraction with your personality. Obviously some women won't want anything to do with you, but the same can be said for being short, overweight, poor, toothless, mean, gay (well not really, chicks love the gays), or humorless. I like to think there's a lot of hot girl's with good personalities out there that will like a guy despite their appearance and financial status, but I might just be delusional.