Thread: I'm scared
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:00 AM

Default Re: I\'m scared

[ QUOTE ]
good practise: burning money

Honestly I think that you'll evetnually get used to it. I find it a lot harder on cash where actual monies are used instead of chips.

If not... stay at the 50s! Many players (not just 2p2) can only dream of having a solid winrate at that level...

[/ QUOTE ]
You may be right. I just have to decide to play 100's when I'm playing good and try to get used to the fact that it's just money and if i play my own A game I wont lose them.

[ QUOTE ]
A few things you can try -

Play less tables and concentrate more on them when playing higher until you become comfortable

Mix in one 100 with three 50s in a set until you become comfortable

Play way over-rolled - have at least 200 buyins before you dive into playing only 100s

[/ QUOTE ]
I have tried to mix one or two 100's along with the 50's but I just cant fool myself and I always know where the big tables are and now it inflects to all tables.

I have always been very cautious with the br management and now I'm playing 50's with almost 600 buyins so it would be enough for 100's too.

I have tried to multitable 6-9 tables but I cant keep my roi high enough that it would be profitable. And I really hate the abc multitabling because I love to concentrate to all tables. So nowadays I play just 4 tables and I don't think that less tables would help me concentrating. It would prolly make feel impatient and thats not good

When I started playing sng's 5 months ago I went straight to play 50's so this would be the first move to higher level.

Do you think that watching cardrunners/sngicons videos at higher limits would help any?