View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: 50nl 6max: 22 vs ??? Can i make him fold?

[ QUOTE ]
I assume 18 pfa is postflop aggression, meaning this guy is an aggromonkey spewtard idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]Ugh, nevermind. Brainfart. That doesn't necessarily means he'll spew with ATC facing agression. I guesss possible. Need actual reads like how he plays postflop.

[ QUOTE ]
1 y does everyone ignore the 18pfa stat here? do you not notice this? if i hit a 2 and he cbets i'm getting alot of $ here. is that inconceivable?

2 suddenly he checks flop. he clearly doesn't have an ace, but i can't just bet the turn and give up if called. i could just give up completely, but i have NOT made any moves at all yet at this table.

3 i mean really, i might as well have 77 here cuz it's the same situation. and if i said i had 77 in my OP i'm sure the responses would be different.

[/ QUOTE ]1. Depends how you intend to play it. If you c/r flop with a deuce, probably not getting much money. You'd need to let him hang himself on two or three streets and raise/shove. If he's somewhat smart you aren't getting anything other than a cbet and maybe a double barrell every now and then. Sample size too. I've run infinite aggro through 70 hands playing 25/25 a few times and not spewing.

2. Because he checks the flop does not mean he clearly has no Ace. This could easily be a weak Ace using the FLOP as pot control, inducing a bluff on the turn, etc. I do this a lot. Betting the turn is clearly something you should do though. Once you get called c/f or c/r the river are all fine.

3. No, but I wouldn't fold 77 pf. Sometimes 3bet, or call. Then do same as you did but more likely to take a different river line because folding out best hand is unlikely by leading and you could show it down cheaply.