View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 05:19 AM

Default Re: Since you all read this at Absolute Poker

from pokergrader[ QUOTE ]

But if you get an actual statement from AP:
a) It is presumably already more public
b) There is no trust issue for the common player, since it is coming from within the company

So Nat I am happy you are providing information to the people, but IMO it is better if you keep quiet regardless of what you know, and let the outrage (perhaps false outrage) build until AP is forced to say something officially.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would ease off on the criticisms a bit. N82 and adanthar have already been flamed in other threads for NOT disclosing absolutely everything they know (even when they have very good reasons for holding off on some reveations).

Having an official AP spokesperson on 2+2 would probably be preferable (if the clueless "I want to post just for the sake posting" types didn't flame them into oblivion). Since that is not the case, however, I'm glad to get what information I can from sources who are respected on here.

This charity thing I found especially interesting, and I think the charity tournaments HAVE been announced elsewhere as well (email to players maybe? ... not sure, I'm not active there anymore).