View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Butchered, or the best I could do?

Nothing really noticeable about villain, other than he seemed more passive than not.

Didn't want to raise the small bet on the flop, thinking he's probably drawing to the flush, which a set does well against, but I wanted to take a look at a turn, in case CO was doing something tricky, or if the button actually had the straight.

On the turn, I was convinced this was way too often a flush draw to not c/r.

On river, I figured a blocker bet/fold was way better than c/c or c/f, since I figured he wouldn't risk raising unless he had a near lock (he felt passive enough to not take the initiative against shown weakness). So, I tried to save the most.

Poker Stars
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $19.50
Hero: $25
CO: $26.95
Button: $11.35
SB: $1.80
BB: $47.90

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, Hero calls, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $1</font>, Button calls, 2 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3.35, 3 players)
Hero checks, CO checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $0.5</font>, Hero calls, CO folds.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($4.35, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $1</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $5</font>, Button calls.

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($14.35, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $1</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $2</font>, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $1 returned to Button.

Results:
Final pot: $16.35

As another poster said in another thread, ridicule me so I'll learn.