View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:44 PM

Default Re: My First, And Perhaps Only, Statement About Absolute

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What an awful, awful, post.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about explaining why it's an awful post instead of posting twice telling us all it's an awful post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, okay, but it's difficult to know where to start. I'm not sure my grasp on this scandal is great, though I have read every post that I am aware of, but his seems complacently poor. Why didn't AP have software in place to spot the cheating? What a bizarre question. Possibly for the same reason they had software in place to do the cheating. Why wasn't the cheating picked up? Some reports say it was, but the security people were told not to worry their pretty little heads over it. The person/people cheating were at the top. They weren't even keeping HHs beyond two months [they allege].

Most people are on the make and the best way forward is to make sure it's in their best interests not to cheat, apparently. And how do we achieve this goal? Do we do it by concerted effort against any site that is caught cheating? No, we do it by accepting cheating and going straight back to the site that just got caught shafting people if we deem it to be in our own narrow short-term interests, according to Sklansky.

It really is an awful, shoddy, complacent, post.