View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Quitin time for Doyle

Okay im nice, here is the hand:

Blinds at 300$ / 600$ / 1200$, 100$ ante, minimum Buy-in: 500k $

Gold is UTG+1, calls 1200$, 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Brunson right to his left calls too, 10[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Esfandiari calls, Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Farha calls 900$ out of the SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Benyamine calls 600$ from the BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Antonius checks with 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Flop: [K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]

4x checked to Brunson, who bets 6k$ into the 8k$ pot with 10[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Everyone folds to Gold who calls with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Turn: [K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] [A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]

Gold checks
Brunson bets 25k$ into the 20k$ pot.

Gold feels very comfortable, "I came here to do one thing, to take down a big pot from Doyle." Kaplan says: "Yes, it's speech time." That speech continues until ...

Gold raises by 100k$ to 125k$.
Brunson asks: "Are you gonna show it to me, if i throw it away?"

Brunson folds, Esfandiari knows:" Doyle mucked a flush."