View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Is it simply variance?

Well I played another session (~1300 hands) last night at 1c/2c 6-max and more of the same. I really tried to keep my VP$IP much tighter and I really tried to play TAG yet i still lost pretty big on the session. I had AA cracked HU after K2o on the BTN called my 10xBB preflop (he was 70 VP$IP so I had a hard time giving him credit for trip Ks) I did not double him and managed to keep the pot reasonable. I flopped a set of Js twice during this session, both times my opponents flopped strts and both times i felted. I correctly layed the 2nd nutz once (opponent showed) which was nice.

I don't have a website so I cannot post images, I would REALLY like to have someone with more experience review my stats for the session to see if anything is glaringly donkish. I can e-mail the data.

I'm really getting frustrated with my current downswing. I had been a steady winner grinding out 500 @ 1c/2c before I got PT and another 150 since but now I cannot seem to win a big hand. Maybe the downswing in my "bank roll vs number of hands played" is normal, I dont really know, so i'm looking for an opinion on that as well.

If you are willing to have a gander I would appreciate it; I may even transfer u something if you are on pstars.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]