View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 08:23 AM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

Like I said before, this was the first and only video I watched and I have nothing personal again LP (unlike 95% of this thread which is somehow affiliated with Lego Poker). What I'm saying now, like I said before, for someone who knows nothing about the LP site...watching the OMGcarrotcake video literally had me questioning how different this operation was than that kid on youtube who was "instructional sng videos". One thing specifically similar is when carrottop deduced that "TwelveBeers" is a TAG more or less "because of his name"??? among other things...

Pls let me know how much you charge to explain how he comes to this conclusion.

Bottomline is, my first look into LP's new site, and I'm laughing at the sample video commentary enough to where I shut it off and started showing fellow regulars on FTP who were laughing as well.

I have nothing against LP and if nothing else they should be thankful for this thread as it has become a haven for gogogoglglglgl LP posts. Take my original assessment of LP after watching this video FWIW. If even a few others get the same idea, it might be worth considering a different sample video of your product with some decent commentary.