View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 06:45 AM

Default Re: NBC Heads up 4/29

Greet'n fellers.

I reckon you jokes won't believe truth when it is starring you in the eyes, but I'ma shoot it anyways. Thats just how Frankie is.

Winter of 2005, Frankie gets a phone call from Clonie. Frankie has never heard of her, but she has heard of him. She said I took four buy ins off her at a game of no limit 8 card stud 2s and 6s were wild. She asked for forgiveness, and would like to talk out a deal.

Having my wife pass the day before, may have swayed me against my instinct, but I was horny as hell so I agreed to talk. I met her at a motel in Oklahoma:

Now I had been in hiding for 7 strait years, my fame had taken over my life. I'll get to the point; I had my way with her, and she enjoyed it. Frankie took the picture after he was done with her. Look at her face and you know it was Frankie.

She offered me spot with the Full Tilt staff, after all Tilt had been searching for Frankie since the very birth, but Frankie declined, show is for fish; Frankie's a shark.

Frankie later sold this picture to a degenerate by the name of Fredrick Neema, after all, the guy owns the motel, and I owed him one.