View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 05:34 AM

Default Re: Three Years in Las Vegas

I can't believe I actually sat here and read all this.

Just kidding Dynasty.

I highly recommend any 2+2 who visits Vegas to meet up with you and Clarky. You are both great guys.

It was funny though the first time I saw you, I told you I'd be in the Mirage and you told me you'd be wearing a T-shrit with an Eagle on it. I then waved you over when you walked in and you came up behind me and were sweating a few of my hands at the 3-6 game. A little while later after that I met Clarkmiester and PokerBabe, and then Dave Ottesen popped out of nowhere, he was sitting in the 10-20 game and then he introduced himself when he heard us over talking about 2+2.

It was nice to come over and play cards with you and Clarky at the Mandalay Bay and thanks Clarky for driving me to the bookstore. Dynasty thanks for recommending Roy West's book to me, I read that book cover to cover but unfortunatley I don't play stud so I haven't been able to put it to any use. It was a very nice learning experience in Vegas. I remember too when I checked down a set of Queens on the river vs. Ottesen because the 3rd flush card came and both you and Clarky flipped out!! Ottesen turned the set of 9's and we went to a raising war on the turn but the river put up a flush card and the weak-tight in me will always be etched in your minds. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Dynasty for rivering the set of 5's on me and posting about it.

Nice post. Very well written.