Thread: 10,000
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 07:23 AM

Default Re: 10,000

Tjeezes, what's going on here?
Where is the nice Grannny? And I thought you two were friends?

Who took over Granny's body?
Lucky I found a new home in the Pot-Limit & No-Limit. Those guys are by far not so funny as the people here, but one has to go to another place if their home has been taken away.

[ QUOTE ]
At the risk of being banned myself, I feel I have to make a stand and inform everyone that the mods have just received one of the usual computer-generated notifications and that Gregatron has been banned PERMANENTLY for "Posting abusive [censored]".

It doesn't tell us who made the ban but Granny has stopped responding in the Mods' Forum, and it's pretty obvious to me that it must have been Granny as only Administrators can ban moderators.

WTF???

Gregatron is one of the best mods we have here, and his posts have always been exemplary. Maybe this one was a little OTT, but, come on Granny, you know things have become overheated and he isn't even directly involved; he was just posting out of his own forum as an ordinary Zoot who wants the Zoo to stay as the main font of all Twoplustwo knowledge.

I really believe I am speaking for all members when I ask, please reinstate him, or at least reduce his ban to only three days, Granny or Mat.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]