View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 10:10 PM

Default Re: ***Official Stars Regs Thread***

Great - glad this thing got started.

I'm looking through my stats, and the people to who/whom I've lost the most money/have given my the most problems are:

(1) sunbeam100 - this person has taken a TON of money from me, but the name doesn't even ring a bell, for some reason...

(2) TeeJayOrTJ - guess I didn't know he was 2+2 before I tried tangling with him - well, I certainly remember him wrecking my [censored] up - ugh

(3) silverlion99 - I don't feel like this guy is THAT good, but he's taken me for a good chunk of change. silver, if you're out there, you may be better than I know...

(4) Kid Canepa - this guy totally wrecked me the couple times I've played him. I'm not sure if it was a fluke, but the experience was horrible...

(5) dbeckham7467 - dude is in about 10 games at once on stars. he hasn't taken THAT much from me, but he definitely makes me uncomfortable if he's on my left.

(6) balvenie - dude loves to three-bet, and plays his hands VERY aggressively. I don't like playing with this mofo.

(7) sweetessence - seems solid - only way I'll play this mofo is if he's on my left and there are idiots in the game...

(8) marchinvest2 - I generally try to avoid any games in which this multi-tabler is found - it ain't easy...

That's it for now - I may have more names to add later...

-Brass