View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
sillysal,

I'll touch base with the security team on your case. While I don't know the details of your situation, it's likely they are waiting on information from other sources.

This doesn't excuse you being kept in the dark though. I'll see what I can find out by tomorrow.

Sean

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sean.

I have recieved correspondence from jeremy E just about 20 minutes ago. He is apologetic for taking longer than the original 96 hours. He says he knows it is frustrating that he cannot be completely forthcoming with information.

While I appreciate that someone has responded to me, I agree with Bouglas (read above post by him) that it would be nice to have a REAL voice at FTP to speak with. As Bouglas stated and I'm sure all of you would imagine, that yes, I have had many sleepless nites and my nerves are very frayed. Receiving an ominous letter and just getting booted off the site with noone to reassure me that my money will not be confiscated can really mess with one's head. Being promised that after 96 hours all would be resolved and now we are into day 12. I have asked them to call me and ask me whatever they need, I've sent them everything they've asked for and then some. I was tempted to send in my last pap smear results and give them my daily BM report but felt that may have been overkill.

Any help at this stage would be great. Thanks