View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

There he is...

Good to see you giveusakiss.....if I made any derogatory remarks about your game it was probably a followup to frustration from a beat you laid on me while I was running bad, or, I guess the one thing that I have a tendency to do is to berate the waste of time minbets and minraises from any player. Guilty as charged there, when you were doing it. I also go off on shortstacker nits who hit n run but you don't fall into that category. Anyway had you replied at the point when I was making the comments in question we could've gotten that out of our system then instead of you finally winning a few big pots off of me months later and berating my play in spots where my logic was sound. I don't think I've EVER bashed you after taking a pot from you. It just pours salt on the wound.

Anyway, thanks for posting. At least I know where you're coming from now and I'll try to lay off in the chat. When I'm steaming I DO talk too much. That's something I need to work on but it appears to be my biggest challenge.

And to clarify...I don't see you as a fish. As far as I can tell you play at least well enough to come close to breakeven and probably make ridiculous amounts of rakeback. So if that works for you then great. It's not like when you come to the table I'm happy to see the ATM. I don't target you the way I do real fish.