View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt childern?

[ QUOTE ]
Is homosexuality a learned behavior?

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[ QUOTE ]
Even if it isn't, should children be subjected to the ridicule that could come with having two parents of the same sex?

[/ QUOTE ]
By this logic, ugly people or people with big noses shouldn't be allowed children because other kids will make fun of their parents. Kids will make fun of anything and everything. That's what kids do.

[ QUOTE ]
Are there other long term development issues that could affect children negatively?

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me see, two parents who are accepting of others and are sensitive. That could be a huge problem. Kids that are abused by opposite gender parents are much better off than kids with loving and generous same gender parents.

[ QUOTE ]
Is is solely a problem of perception and society that some people believe that homosexual couples should not be allowed to adopt?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not like me. You're different. I hate/fear you. You've done nothing to harm me or anyone else. It's your existance/lifestyle that I find offensive. Do I have a legitimate reason to hate you or is it just my perception?

[ QUOTE ]
How does this effect the traditional roles of the mother and father?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hedging kids into traditional roles is the way it should be. Female auto mechanics should be illegal.