View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:27 AM

Default Re: Official Washington exposes Hawai\'i the Fraud Thread

Post before the game or during the early stages:

[ QUOTE ]
I smell a butt kicking. Huskies have played some very good games against a slew of teams better than the Warriors.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
as others have said UW was 2-7 in the Pac10, but they competed well all year, didn't get taken to the woodshed often

They were up on tOSU at halftime in week 3 as well IIRC

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I remember watching the UW-tOSU game and the announcers saying that one of the UW coaches said that Locker is faster than Vince Young. I laughed. Then the announcers were like "you know, he may be right." Then I started ROFL. Now, after that last scramble. I'm not laughing thinking about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Posts after the game:

[ QUOTE ]
I think the haters have their case more than proven. Hawaii belongs nowhere near a BCS game.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Way to barely beat a PAC-10 team with mediocre talent, the refs on your side, and a coach trying to give the game away! BCS here they come!

If they match up with a team that has some semblance of a defense, their bowl game won't be too close.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Way to barely beat the last place PAC-10 team with mediocre talent, the refs on your side, and a coach trying to give the game away! BCS here they come!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Note for the record that this was the LAST PLACE Pac10 team.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would particularly like to point out ClarkNasty who is the one who said both the very first and very last comment I listed here. Which is it Clark?