View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Who would you like to see permabanned?

Mat,

I had thought about that before my op. I don't have five specific posters that I would like banned. Internet Gambling has many more mature posters than newer forums. There are 'types of posters' that I would like banned. One would be all of the ninja bumpers. I think the site would be better off without the winholdem accounts. Also, any poster that repeatedly makes the forums less enjoyable for the average poster. This definition is one that should be interpreted by you or Ryan.

I think you do a great job of watching over 100+ volunteer employees. You do not have incentives to provide like raises, bonuses, vacations etc. You also can not really punish your workers in any way. (Your primary punishment would be to tell someone they can not volunteer anymore). I managed a softball team for about a dozen years and can relate to not being able to provide incentives nor dole out punishments.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]