View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I can't believe almost all of you actually believe leatherass made 600k this year.

I thought you were all good poker players, I guess you all suck because you clearly can't read a lie such as leatherass's when it is so [censored] obvious. You should be able to logically figure out, that if leatherass actually made 600k like he claimed, he would have posted a graph by now to shut me and others up who have said there is no way in hell he made 600k.

However he didn't post a graph and even responded in this thread multiple times after being asked to post a graph, so it should be very [censored] obvious he hasn't made 600k. To be honest, he would be lucky if he made even 300k even with him playing 12+ hours a day because he is not that good at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you keep bugging him about the graph, if he wanted to post it he obviously would have. The reason that most of us believe him is that we know how much we've made and we know how many hands we've played @ what stakes. We can do some really fancy arithmetic and figure out that it's definitely possible, and I'd go as far as to say very probable that he's telling the truth.