View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 09:59 AM

Default 1/2 6mop hand 4 decisions

1/2 6max currently 5-handed. The hand right before this one I stacked Player A when I limp/called his raise preflop with 9875ss, c/r'd his pot bet on a T74r flop and won vs his AAQQds. He immediately rebought to 200.

Player A - $200 - Usually pretty boring TAG player, doesn't get out of line very often at all. I'm pretty fine with him sitting to my left. Might be on tilt since I just stacked him.

Player B - $150. Pretty loose, varies between v.agg and bluffy to str8forward passive. He's been passive for awhile now. I think he usually plays higher stakes than this too.

Me - $400 - really good looking.

I'm in the BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

Player A is UTG and has rebought to 200 and immediately raises pot once the cards are dealt, Player B is next and calls, other 2 fold, I call.

Decision 1 - Call or fold here preflop?

Flop (~22) - 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Decision 2 - check or bet flop?

I checked, check, check

Turn (~22) - 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Decision 3 - Check or bet turn?

I checked again, A pots, B calls

Decision 4 - checkraise, fold, or call?