View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: PokerStars: Please fix your annoying-as-hell lobby window

[ QUOTE ]
It's been a month and 2-3 updates since this annoyance was introduced. Fix plz!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe it has been 2-3 updates since this was introduced. This was introduced with the client release that accompanied the server deployment of October 3rd. While there were a few interim client updates in the day or two after that, those were emergency fixes to correct the performance problems that were also introduced.

As I wrote and quote to you above, I believe (but am not certain) that the client release that accompanies the November server deployment will contain a modification to address this annoyance. The server deployment was this morning, so the client release is not very far behind.

Please note that if the client release doesn't contain the fix this time, it will be December at the earliest before it is fixed. Feature changes are never introduced mid-cycle -- the are discussed and approved for deployment in conjunction with server releases shortly after the first Wednesday of each month.

As this was first noted with the October monthly build, the very earliest you could have possibly expected a change is shortly after the November server deployment....today. The only time you should see a client release issued other than shortly after the first Wednesday of the month is in an emergency, when the change just cannot wait.

Best Regards,

Jeff
PokerStars Support Team