View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:43 PM

Default Re: why can\'t i win no more at 5CD

I've abandoned almost completely FL games because it's hard to beat tards.

First of all, you just can't bluff them, because they solemnly believe that there is always someone bluffing.

Second, there is a lot of raising coming from drawing hands (including cat hops and inside straight draws). On the other way, a raiser will always be called by drawing hands (which may include 3 flushes), any pair and any two small pairs. And a lot of fundamentalists will call a cap with any of these. Moral of the story: since you can't put an idiot on a hand and you're usually against 3 or 4 in one single table, be prepared for the most kafkian beats, sometimes hand after hand.

Third, it's a simple mathematical fact that chances of winning decrease with the number of opponents entering the frey. And tards always enter it.

Fourth: saying that a good strategy will beat these games in the long run can be a pretty good illusion. These players lose a lot of money for obvious reasons. The problem is the more bad players you are up against, the more chances they will be exchanging the same pool of money and the less chances you will get your share.

That's why I've abandoned almost completely FL and play mostly PL. It's delicious to see some of those awful players entering PL thinking it works the same way and being cleaned out. You guys who are tired of suffering the most bizarre beats, should try PL sometimes just to get the feeling. It's a wonderful therapy.