Thread: $50 -> $5500
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: $50 -> $5500

[ QUOTE ]
well what I mean by PSO not having any more offers is that their offer for PokerStars is to earn PSO points and then exchange them for gifts like gift cards. if thats what you guys mean? they only offer additional bonuses (bonus on top of signup bonus) for Absolute and UB

as far as bonuswhores, should I just follow all their recommendations based on the limits/type of game/type of bonuses I want?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sigh. That is EXACTLY what we're talking about. It's as good as cash at PSO, because you can get gift certs at poker rooms. Savvy lets you transfer to Moneybookers, but that doens't work for Americans...not sure if they've set up an alternative for you guys yet.

Bonuswhores will give you a good idea where you should be targeting your efforts. They have a grid you can customize that allows you to filter out non-US rooms, and enter your game and stakes. This will rank the sites for you in terms of clearance rates, which allows you to prioritize which ones you should go after first. Then make sure you sign up for each room in the way that maximizes your return...either rakeback or kickbacks if there are any.