Old 09-27-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Bobo\'s Dailly Puzzle

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
zurv's daily puzzle:

Why do people whose team is making the playoffs whine about how much their team sucks? Try rooting for a team that will probably never make the playoffs again.

[censored] you Bud Selig and your unbalanced schedule and lack of salary cap.

[/ QUOTE ]

selig wanted a salary cap moron. union voted against it

yankees have to play 6 games against the mets, redsox 6 games against the phillies, and the bluejays 6 games against the nationals.

doesnt sound to balanced to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, cuz 6 games out of 162 is a big deal. The blue jays pretty much can't make the playoffs, ever, because they're competing against the two biggest dick wavers in pro sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

they underacheived this year. on paper, especially when they were tied with the skankees in june, they had a chance to be there. they didnt perform

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about this year, cuz they sucked giant donkey dick. In general, they are not competing on the same level as Boston & New York. The same applies to Baltimore and Tampa Bay, who've just given up.

[/ QUOTE ]

baltimore was in 1st for the 1st half of 2005 and then imploded

divisions have been around since 1969. Division games are supposed to mean more, u should play more division games then non division games so i dont get your argument.

IF you are gonna play everyone same amt of times, why have divisions at all? Just make the top 4 teams make it.

Hey guess what ... would still probably be the same teams