View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Has anyone ever played blackjack with this guy?

Tunica MS, Horseshoe or Grand. I swear this guy gets on my damn nerves so bad, just playing his voice in my head makes my stomach turn. Usually at a green chip table, but not always. OK, when he first sits down he'll say "I must be bad luck, every table I go to dealer gets hot and turns 20 or 21 on every single hand." I just shrug it off and think maybe the guy is just joking around. Then when the dealer does get hot, he will say "Im not trying to be negative or pessimistic, but I just feel a bad run of cards is coming for all of us" I'll be damned if the dealer isnt getting natual blackjacks and 20's every hand. So, this is what happened last night. All 4 of us at the table, included annoying guy, had 20's. The dealers up card was an 8, so were in pretty good shape right? Wrong, dude says "my luck the dealer will have a 3 under there and pull up a face" Dealer had a 3 of hearts under and pulled a damn King of spades. Everyone was so pissed at him, including me. I was playing $50 a hand he was playing $25. So then, he starts saying to the dealer when the dealer has a face card up "Anything but a face card under there" "anything but" "my lucks bad but it aint that bad" I swear every damn time he said the the dealer would have a damn face card. "Anything but, my lucks bad but it aint that bad" I swear when he says that the dealer pulls a face card for a 20. Then he started saying "anything but" for an 7 or an 8, and the dealer would get an 8 for a 21. Also, when he is losing he will say very loudly "DAMN" "DAMN!!" "DAMN!!!" and people just stop and stare at him. Sorry for venting, I was wondering if anyone knew this guy. He's so damn annoying it's just unreal. Sorry for ranting, later.