View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 04:31 AM

Default Re: How To Proceed After Dealer Error

I'd like to get some feedback before you guys know what happened, but I won't be able to check up on this thread for a while, so I'll post the result in white:
<font color="white"> It happened kind of fast, so I might be slightly mistaken with the exact details, but the the dealer took the exposed turn card (3d) and put it in the bottom of the deck and gave me the chance to call or not. I called the allin, and then the dealer burned and dealt the card that would have been the river that he said now counted as the turn (inconsequential king). He then reshuffled the remaining deck (including the 3d that was accidentally exposed), and from that he dealt the river card. The river card was a 7 that gave the pot to a heavy underdog when the money went in, and the losing player called for the floor. Floor said it was correct, but the losing player seemed to think a different floor manager might have ruled differently. (I didn't want to bias responses by mentioned whether I benefited from the ruling or not)</font>