View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:07 AM

Default Re: ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I'll try to give you the stats and sample hands. At these limits it's not money that matters to me most, it's just too frustrating to loose every session because of making big mistakes in a single hand. I must say that I'm quite new to the game (started to play few months ago) so I have played only ~15K hands so far. My goal was to try to beat the lowest games before moving up, but now it seems wasting the time because there has been no progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would also move down to the 5c game (on Stars) or even a 1c/2c game and learn it there..will cost you less money.

If you haven't done so already, download PokerEV and look through your biggest losing hands. Play them street by street and looking how you are getting your money in. Do the same for your biggest winning hands. If you have any questions post them here. http://www.pokerevsoftware.com

Also, it sounds like you have Pokertracker? I would be very interested in having just the net results of each hand. I am studying the distribution of hand results and in all seriousness I would love to get a copy. To be honest, I'm not sure this will end up being a benefit for you in any way but if I learn anything about your game this way (somewhat unlikely) I will certainly PM you the info. If interested please PM (or email me at albrigh_1999@yahoo.com) me for Pokertracker instructions on how to download and send the hands. [This request holds for anyone with a losing set of data.]