View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:04 PM

Default Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

[ QUOTE ]
testing v1.78 with Doyles...

automatic open/close table feature:
Looks like it opens tables fine that meet my # of players criteria, but it is not closing tables when the # of players drops below what I have specified in SpadeEye.

scanning:
Scanning tables (tested full ring only - 9 handed) but getting more than 9 players listed at some of the tables and only a few players at other tables when all tables are full in the Doyle's lobby. Maybe SpadeEye is finding the players and the tables, but listing some players at the incorrect table?

[/ QUOTE ]

well.... maybe the open/close feature is working. Might have been a lag in the Doyle's lobby window? I went out for ~1/2 hour to run an errand and left SpadeEye running with Doyles and came back and there were 2 tables empty but SpadeEye had not closed them. I didn't see if the Doyle's lobby showed them as full though. Right now SpadeEye is open/closing tables fine with respect to # of players. I had FullTilt mining at the same time and don't now, so maybe that caused a lag in the Doyles lobby and SpadeEye couldn't tell that some of the open Doyles tables were actually empty? Don't know for sure...more testing for me to see if that was it, but I am optimistic.