View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Limbaugh Smear Letter: Why Talk Radio is Needed

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"You got it Andy. Tomorrow, I will read more about Joseph Stalin. I will read where intimidation of opposing viewpoints were nonexistent during his reign and I will apologize profusely for my ignorance if this is indeed the truth."

Of course Stalin intimidated people. But "stalinist" doesn't mean intimidation. It means murder, deliberate creation of famine, and banishment to Siberia. He was one of the great villains of history. When Felix throws around Stalinist in regard to a letter written to the chairman of Clear Channel--or when lefties throw around "Nazi"in reference to President Bush--it confuses, rather than clarifies, discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize your point. But, I don't agree that the language, in this instance. confuses or creates a problem. Was he being dramatic to push a point?? Probably so.

The idiocy of our Senators should be the prevalent theme here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Recap:

Horrible analogy derails thread.

Your take:

I've repeatedly defended the horrible analogy because I think the thread shouldn't focus on the analogy, however overly dramatic.

Edit to add: It was ***YOU*** who posted replies like: 'Answer me this question, is this a stalinist tactic?' (Not: 'Answer me this question, are the Senators out of line?') But now you say you've always wanted the thread to be over this question and focus on the senator's actions without focusing on the labels. Nice try. Good game. You lose again.

[/ QUOTE ]

THE FN THREAD WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MORONS IN THE SENATE.

I NEVER made an analogy. Do you know what an analogy is? Maybe if you didn't stick your special ed head in the middle of someone else's question, you wouldn't have missed that.

Do you even know what you are barking about anymore? Do you even what my first post on this thread was? Have you READ anything. I mean what could be your social malfunction to repeatedly say nothing while following me around with some juvenile paint drawings?? Are you seeing a therapist?

I mean, what. Are you in high school or something? That is the only sane reason I can find for your retardation.

And have the last word, cause that is what you NEED . I have wasted enough time on you.